Singapore - Heritage and Street Art
Singapore tour tailored to your desires/interests, in 3 to 4 hours. Here are some options:
1) Jubilee walk: History from the 13th century to the 21st century. Walk from Fort Canning Park to Singapore River and city center. See the famous Merlion and Marina Bay Sand Hotel.
2) Chinatown has so much to offer. Very popular with locals and tourists, it is Singapore's most visited district. You can visit the Chinese market. You can try local coffee and tea with Kaya Toast Bread with Coconut Jam and Michelin Star Hawker Chan Soya Chicken.
3) Little India - (Indian Quarter). When you visit Little India you can experience all five senses - sight, smell, hearing, touch and taste!
4) Kampong Glam - (Malaysian Quarter) Singapore's narrowest street is located in Kampong Glam and is a listed building. The shops there used to be lodgings for Muslims who stopped here on their pilgrimage to Mecca. With time, Kampong Glam became a tourist attraction. You will see brightly painted houses, souvenir shops, street art, bars, cafes, restaurants and murals.
5) At Raffles Hotel, try the Original Singapore Sling at the Long Bar with a handful of peanuts.
6) Visit Gardens by the Bay around 5pm and watch the light show at 7:45pm or 8:45pm. Each show lasts approximately 15 minutes, free of charge. Dinner at Gardens by the Bay. Visit our botanical garden, UNESCO site, especially the national orchid garden.
7) The City Gallery Singapore. The gallery shows the development of the city and preserves our heritage.
Rated 4.9 out of 5.0. Read all 573 reviews here.
Details and Prices
|Tour Guide||Our English speaking, local, licensed Tour Guides|
|Duration||ca. 3 hours|
|Excluded||entrance tickets, food+drink|